About Maggi Thornhill
Maggi founded & managed the luxury boutique real estate firm Thornhill Real Estate Group over the last decade up until her recent purchase of the Engel & Völkers franchise for the Sea to Sky Corridor and the Sunshine Coast, on September 4th, 2018.
The decision to align with Engel & Völkers and create a partnership allows Maggi to focus on her local, family-owned business, while benefitting from a larger network of more than 11,000 real estate professionals around the globe in over 800 shops. This network brings with it business resources and infrastructure second to none, and allows Maggi to prioritize providing exceptional service to all of her clients.List With Us Property Evaluation
Engel & Volkers Top Producer
Maggi was the recipient of the #1 Top Producer Award which is presented to the Engel & Völkers Advisor who achieved the highest net commissions within the Engel & Völkers Americas network in 2018. In this short time, Maggi was also inducted into the world’s most exclusive real estate network, Engel & Völkers’ Private Office.
Maggi's Amazing Track Record
- Has sold more homes over 2 million than any other agent in Whistlers History.
- Maggi has sold more homes over 5 million dollars than any other agent in Whistler
- Maggi has averaged over $200,000,000 in sales every year over the last 5 years
- Founder of her own brokerage in 2007, The Thornhill Real Estate Group
- She is a member of the Medallion Club, The Presidents Club and CKG International
- Sold a total of $320,000,000 of residential real estate in 2016, a record for an agent in Whistler
Keys To Her Success
With over 32 Years in the Whistler market place, Maggi has an unmatched base of local and international clients.
Maggi's World Wide Network
Made up of market experts around the globe, serving our local communities is our passion. Expect a boutique experience powered by, what we like to say, the world’s most successful real estate brand.